We have discovered a few new delicious fabrics and wanted to introduce them to you before they launched on the site! Meet one of my personal favorites, one I like to call “Modern Chain Link” because the pattern reminds me a bit of a chain link fence (in the most fashionable way of course.) This fabric is brand new and already sold out – we had to buy more! The deep brown background complements the white highlights and the canvas fabric is quite soft. We love to add anything red to the design – lining, handle, zipper – to give a lovely accent. If you like this fabric, you can design any of our bags with it before it’s launched on the site! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her you want your new bag in this fabulous new fabric!
- emily on Throwback Thursday: rePurpose T-shirt Bags
- Teresa Tillman on Throwback Thursday: rePurpose T-shirt Bags
- Where to Recycle Old Clothes in Aurora | Winridge Apartments & Townhomes on eThreads rePurpose
- emily on New fabrics: quilted waterproof Burberry, oh my!
- Jon on New fabrics: quilted waterproof Burberry, oh my!